FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ice Cream Organization!


Food, water, shelter and ice cream. The essentials of life for basic survival. Well that's what I'd like to believe anyway! 

Variety is the spice of life, and that goes for ice cream as well. For a couple of months, we were blessed as our old fridge was replaced with a huge double-door fridge at our rental place. 


Unfortunately we're moving out soon and will get the traditional freezer-on-top (i.e. a tiny box) type fridge, but while I had this fridge I thought I'd make use of one of the compartments in the freezer and make it into an ice cream sanctuary:


What I did for the single-serving ice creams that were wrapped up was place them all in a basket I got from the dollar store. Much easier access this way, and saves a lot of space. There's no need to fiddle around with 3 different boxes of ice cream just to get one out...you just grab and go!


Hope this quick tip was helpful! I am seriously...seriously going to miss this huge fridge. Ah well, life must go on. *drowns sorrows in ice cream*.



Don't forget to Like this page on Facebook and Follow me on Pinterest for more updates! Thanks for dropping by!


Linked to:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...