FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Monday, April 6, 2015

Repurpose Wooden High Chair as Valet Stand

I've been wanting a valet stand for a few months. How awesome would it be to have all the things you need to leave the house in one place? Very awesome. In fact, an organizer's dream.



Unfortunately, living in an apartment, there was no space to keep this beauty, and it didn't make sense to spend $150 when I really didn't need to. However, I still wanted it! Cue my son's high chair:


His grandparents very graciously gifted us this highchair that transforms into a booster seat and a desk chair as well. It's a Keekaroo Height Right High Chair. If you purchase it, make sure to get the infant cushion insert separately as well! My son sits with us on a regular dining chair while eating right now, so I thought I'd use the highchair in a different way!

The plastic tray is removable, which really helps to give it more of a valet stand look:


I've added a few items that I reach for when leaving the house, depending on the weather. Hope this post inspires you to look at things from a different perspective as well! Also, check out how I repurposed my son's changing table to a beverage cart! Here's a link to the high chair if you're interested:



Don't forget to Follow Me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for future updates!

What are some ways you've repurposed things around the house? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you!

Linked to A Bowl Full of Lemons and Remodelaholic 

2 comments :

  1. You should totally do it.... I adore those chairs. I love both the chrome AND wood and would find it hard to choose! Can't wait to see the pics when you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most colleges have Ganga bhakti c career placement counselors who will help you to find a job once you finish college, or internships you might need for credits.Ganga music

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...