FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Friday, March 24, 2017

Organize Jewelry Using Ferrero Rocher Box!

One of the best ways to organize your things is to upcycle products that you would normally dispose of. Here's a 5 minute project I did using a box of Ferrero Rocher! 


These boxes are awesome for holding earrings, statement rings and brooches. After lining the drawer with wrapping paper I bought at Paper Source, I placed the box with my jewelry in it and a ring holder I had from before. Have a look at the little horror I used to have before in my drawers!

  

What a difference 5 minutes can make! Eating up the chocolates was a fun process too :) What projects can you do in 5 minutes? 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to Follow Me on    FacebookPinterest and Instagram for future posts!

1 comment :

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...