FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

FREE Suhoor and Iftar Dua Printables for Kids!

With Ramadan just around the corner inshaAllah, my sister @ilmspiration and I came up with printables for children who are learning their Suhoor and Iftar duas! We hope your little ones find it useful! It includes the words in Arabic, a transliteration and a translation. Print and use on your dining table in frames, or laminated, or stick to fridge :)

CLICK HERE to print the PDFs!





Other free printables my sister and I have worked on for Ramadan are included below:


Hope you find them useful! Please remember us in your duas, and follow my page @simplyincontrol on Instagram for more tips on Ramadan!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...