FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Master Bedroom Reveal!

After slowly collecting items one by one over the past 5-6 years, I've finally completed the master bedroom style that I had always aimed for! I was going for a serene sanctuary vibe, a place to unwind after  a long day. Here's a look at the completed room:


I wanted the room to feel warm and inviting while spacious and decluttered at the same time. I went according to Marie Kondo's method and only kept stuff that sparked joy to me every time I saw it, while donating everything else for a decluttered and spa-like feel.


Having a spiritual area to contemplate and a place to read books to my kids was also an important factor for my room as well. I purchased the double rocking chair, beverage cooler, and Amazon Echo online.

Most of the other products are from discount stores such as Home Goods. Let me know if you have any specific questions of where the products are from and I'll reply in the comments!


I hope you found this post helpful! What are some must haves in your bedroom? I would love to hear them! 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to Follow Me on    FacebookPinterest and Instagram for future posts!

2 comments :

  1. that socializing can Ganga bhakti make it tough to concentrate in your dorm at night. Instead, try getting up bright and early before everyone else so that you can study in peace.

    Ganga music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinning down one bedroom style out of so many choices is already a huge feat! Now that you’ve decided you want to revamp your bedroom into a traditional layout, it’s time to start working on it. Traditional styles not only have stood the test of time, but they also are very aesthetic when combined with classic and a notch of modern.
    You can visit Ranauta Interiors for interior designings services and to buy high quality furniture for your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...