FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Under Kitchen Sink Cabinet Organization


One of my most dreaded areas to maintain is the cabinet under the sink, be it kitchen or bathroom. It's really difficult to come up with a system that fits nicely inside because of the bulky J-Pipe that takes up most of the space! Also, the number of items are so many in the cleaning department that it's just an eye-sore to look at. 

I've found that magazine holders really cover up all of these items well! They can also be labeled easily, which is an added bonus. I discovered these beautiful ones in IKEA  for a really affordable price:


I did need to cut into one of the magazine holders from the other side in order to accommodate the J-Pipe though, but since it was made of cardboard it was easy to do, and it is not noticeable at all. 

For the detergent pods, I am using an airtight OXO Container, which I find works well. I bought the plastic bag holder a few years ago and am not able to find it online. However, I would go for this cabinet door option for plastic bags so that it allows for more space inside the cabinets. 

I hope you found this post helpful! What are some ways you organize under the sink cabinets? I would love to hear them! 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to Follow Me on    FacebookPinterest and Instagram for future posts!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing the useful information. It was really amazing and very informative. Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing..interesting content...the best….keep it up best built in ice maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are in class, Ganga music take as many notes as you possibly can. In college, professors will tend to leverage off of the lectures more than the books, as this can help you to get better grades on tests.Ganga bhakti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really this is the good.

    Tiemer, owner of Cabinet Saver, is a licensed Journeyman Woodworker and has been in the business since 1984.His cabinet saver name is thermofoil. Thermofoil is the best cabinet saver in canada.
    604-306-7625
    www.cabinetsaver.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post. And I really like your blog, keep providing such a nice information...Best ice shaver

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.Ice shaver machine
    Best snow cone syrup

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...