This is a super simple recipe for Molten Lava Cake that I learned from somewhere and I had to share! Here are the steps:
1) Make chocolate cake batter using any cake mix.
2) Fill the batter into muffin trays and bake as directed.
2) Turn the cakes upside and hollow out from top.
4) Add in hot chocolate fudge
5) Cover with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream
6) And finally, top that with hard shell sauce made for ice cream!
Chocolate cake at its finest! Absolutely delicious! Let me know if you try it :)
Also, please don't waste the hollowed out cake. It tastes just as delicious with hot fudge and ice cream! :)
Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to Like this page on Facebook and Follow me on Pinterest! Thanks for visiting!