FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramRSS Simply in Control

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Makeup Organization

Featured on Organize & Inspire

Makeup. We all have it, but sometimes it tends to get chaotic because of the different sizes and shapes of all the products. Keeping it in drawers can be messy too, especially if there are items like foundation which are supposed to be upright. Enter the Jetmax Desktop Carousel from Michael's. This product is meant for organizing crafts and stationery, but works great for makeup. Plus, you can easily find coupons for Michael's that gives you 50% off! (I'm starting to sound like an ad now)


 
I got mine in black. Doesn't get dirty as easily. The different compartments are great for sectioning different types of products and it also revolves.







You can even throw your hairbrush and combs in the center compartment




The 6 drawers on the bottom work really well for sample products that you get from stores like Sephora and Ulta


I feel like this is an organizational project that has worked nicely for me. Not only can I see everything that I have in front of me so as not to waste products by letting them expire inside drawers, it also allows me to know that I have enough products so I don't need to buy more :) This way, I can make sure I have just enough to fill in this organizer, and the only way I can buy more is after one of the products finishes. It really helps to control the clutter! 

 If you'd like more updates, don't forget to Like this page on Facebook and Follow me on Pinterest! Thanks for visiting! 


Linked up to: 

A Bowl Full of Lemons

7 comments :

  1. This is such a great idea! I do have one of these in my craft room and love how it works there. I wouldn't really want to have this out on my bathroom counter (that's just me), but we are working on a closet design that will include a makeup station -- this might be perfect for that. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Carol! A makeup station in a closet sounds wonderful! Glad you liked the idea :)

      Delete
  2. This is a perfect idea!! I went to Michaels and only saw the white one you have pictured. Did you get the black one from Michaels as well? I must get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for dropping by! Yes the black one is also from Michaels. Hope you're able to find it! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for dropping by, Jennifer! I've linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timing pulleys are specialized pulleys that have either teeth or pockets khodiyar corporation around the outside diameter of the pulley body

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...